Full Body Spray Tan
Half Body Spray Tan -
Spray Tanning is a quick and effective way to achieve a Tan. Here at blu we know the importance of a good Tan and have chosen to work with Siennasol Tanning lotion to achieve this.
Siennasol is a tanning solution that removes many of the problems faced when using conventional spray tans. Vegetan™ technology Promises a deeply delicious bronzed finish, it’s a delight to apply while being kind to your skin.
The people behind Siennasol have worked hard to eliminate the frustrations you face when trying to achieve a natural tan, the result a tanning spray that is unlike any other as it:
• Isn’t sticky
• Long Lasting
• Doesn’t smell like fake tan
• Easy to apply
• Gives an even coverage
• Delivers a natural finish
• Doesn’t have an orange hues
• Is completely natural
• Fades naturally
WHAT SHADE SHOULD I GET?
Before any tanning session your therapist will ask you what look you want to achieve. At blu salons you can have the choice of light, medium or dark but it’s always better to go for a lighter option rather than darker if you are hesitant to pick a colour. If you have fair skin, light and medium shades are best. If you have olive skin, light, medium or dark are all good options for your colouring. If you are planning to have a tan applied before your wedding, we always recommend booking a trial tan session, but make sure to only use light or medium shades. Your therapist will be able to give you advice on which shade is appropriate for you based on your skin tone and the event that you are attending. For example, when it comes to tanning for weddings, holidays and other day time events, light to medium shades are best if you aren’t used to dark colours. Dark shades are more appropriate for people who are used to dark shades or if they are a stage entertainer, or are going to a night time event.
WHAT IS THE RAPID tan 30-minute SPRAY TAN?
- You can wash this tan off on the same day
- You will get more tanned as the hours pass and will be developed fully in 6hours
- This tan is the same brand as our normal one and lasts just as well
30 Minutes for a light tan
1-2 hours for a medium tan
Up to 6 hours for a dark tan
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I ARRIVE FOR MY APPOINTMENT?
Once you’ve arrived at our West Bridgford salon, you’ll be taken into our studio and your therapist will start your consultation. You’ll be asked if you have carried out the proper skin preparation (See below), if your skin has any dry areas and what shade you wish to achieve.
Your therapist will leave the room and allow you to change in private. Fluffy Towels and Disposable underwear are available as well as protection for your feet and hair will be provided, you will be asked to apply a small amount of barrier cream to your elbows, ankles and knees as these areas are prone to dryness.
Standing in the drying booth your therapist will as you to position yourself to allow the spray tan to apply evenly to every area of your body. You will then stand in the booth for a few minutes and your tan will be dry enough so you can put your clothes back on comfortably.
WHAT DO YOU WEAR FOR SPRAY TANS?
You can wear whatever you feel comfortable in, Whether that be with underwear on or off. Some of our clients feel more comfortable with shorts on or a bikini, which is completely fine. If you don’t like the thought of tan lines, our disposable or undressing completely is advised.
PREPARATION CHECK LIST FOR SPRAY TANS
- Please note your spray tan can be washed off anytime after the 9 hour development
- Hair removal and exfoliation carried out 24 hours before treatment not on the day
- No sunburn before treatment
- Skin free from oils, moisturisers, make-up, perfumes and deodorants
- Hair tied up and away from face
- Appropriate clothes packed
- Warn the salon of any medical problems such as recent operations, allergies or un-healed wounds prior to visit
- AFTER TREATMENT CLOTHING CHECK LIST FOR SPRAY TANS
- Absolutely no tights, leggings, skinny jeans or tight tops as this will create seam lines and cause the tan to rub off
- Loose trousers preferably work trousers or jogging bottoms
- No pump shoes, flip flops or boots. Trainers loosened with fluffy pyjama socks are best
- long sleeved jacket with hood