|Piercing with Caflon blu studs, (Any Design)||£17.50|
|Caflon blu Studs||£6.99|
|Caflon ear piercing solution 30ml||£2.50|
After Care Advice
- Wash hands thoroughly before touching studs or ear.
- Cleanse front and back of the ear 2 times a day with CAFLON Natural
- Solution without removing studs. Then rotate studs 2 or 3 times, 90º left and 90º right, i.e. a quarter turn only, thus avoiding hair wrapping around the post at the back of the lobe. In between cleansing, the ear should be kept DRY.
- Keep hair spray, soap, shampoo and other preparations away from the ear.
- After shampooing, the ear should be rinsed with clean water and then cleansed with CAFLON Natural Solution as described above.
- The piercing area should be CLEANSED with CAFLON Natural Solution, then kept DRY, especially after bathing, swimming or exercise.
Remove studs or handle your ears and/or studs unnecessarily.
Push the butterfly along the post towards the ear - the butterfly must always be positioned of the tip of the post. Feel the position each time you clean the ear – it must feel smooth. This ensures that the earring remains LOOSE during the healing period. This is essential as too tight may lead to inflammation.
Leave studs in the ears for 6 weeks continuously.
After 6 weeks, the stud can be removed and other post-type earrings may be worn continuously.
Use only post-style earrings continuously for the first 6 months from piercing.
The post should be surgical stainless steel or other hypo-allergenic material.
Minor pain/redness may occur immediately - this is normal, this will settle within 48 hours provided proper after-care is carried out.
If undue pain/swelling/redness occurs at any time, seek medical advice before removing the ear-piercing stud.